Technology can help small business owners use their limited capital in cost-effective and smarter ways.
In some cases, using Information Technology provides greater efficiency and versatility, making it a natural progression for processes you may already have in place in your business. In others, you may need to make some adjustments to reap the benefits of tech-friendly alternatives.
The good news is that the benefits often outweigh the short-lived challenges of the transitional process, once new systems are in place.
Based on our decades of experience in delivering successful IT system for various kinds and sizes of business, here are some areas to explore when you’re ready to ramp up your use of technology in your business.
- Time Management Applications is an excellent tool for mapping out where time is spent, by whom. Such analysis when properly utilized is great for accountability, process improvement, and productivity.
- Create a digital filing system to make it easier to sort, save, and find documents.
- Develop an efficient email management process that makes it easier to stay on top of the flow of messages.
- Use an online invoicing service to reduce the costs of collecting payment from customers.
- Use online budget tracking to keep on top of—and reduce—your expenses.
- File your taxes more efficiently online.
- Create a new income stream by selling your products online.
- Use comprehensive accounting software to streamline your business finances.
- Use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn to conduct customer service.
- Set up an online help desk or ticket system to handle customer issues.
- Allow clients to schedule appointments online at their convenience.
- Use online surveys and questionnaires to get customer feedback.
Mobile Working and Telecommuting
- Create a mobile office that allows you to work productively from anywhere.
- Try a remote desktop application to access files on your office computer.
- Go paperless to save money on supplies and storage in your office. Added bonus: environmentally-sound choices are cool!
- Get a virtual phone number and electronic fax line that you can take anywhere.
- Use your smartphone and select apps that sync with the cloud to stay connected when you’re on the go.
The most important step for you is to get benefits from limited capital that you have and a partner who can help you with what to purchase when to purchase, to implement, to manage, how to stabilize and improve, if you purchase these services you will have to spend in 6 or 7 digits depending upon the size of the organization. However, with the consulting services of Excceliq, these services are possible starting from 4 digits as well. So just connect with us and start your journey to make your investment profitable and efficient.